Outward Hound - Dog Worker
- Level 3 advanced dog puzzle is paw-fect for dogs who have mastered level 2 dog puzzles.
- Provides mental stimulation—to solve the puzzle, your pal needs to complete a series of actions in order.
- Helps reduce dog anxiety and redirect unwanted behaviors like excessive barking, chewing, and digging in a fun and exciting way.
- You can make the game easier or harder for your pet—see Tips and Tricks for details.
- Your pup swivels flippers, spins the wheel, and scoots blocks to find hidden treats–holds a quarter cup of dog food.
Make your doggo work for his winnings with the Nina Ottosson by Outward Hound Dog Worker Interactive Treat Puzzle Dog Toy. This level three advanced dog puzzle is paw-fect for dogs who have mastered level two dog puzzles. It will keep your pal busy with treat-focused challenges that stimulate his senses and tap into his natural instinct to hunt and forage for food. This challenging toy provides mental and physical exercise, helps relieve stress, and reduces boredom for a happier, healthier pup. To solve the puzzle, your pup must tap into his mental skills and complete a series of actions in order—he has to sniff out treats, swivel flippers, spin the wheels, and scoot blocks to reveal a hidden reward! Plus, you can make this puzzle easier or harder to match its difficulty level to your dog's problem-solving ability. Best of all, it’s easy to clean and made from food safe composite materials that are BPA, PVC, lead, and phthalate-free. For safety, make sure to choose a toy that is the appropriate size and level for your pup and always supervise your dog while he plays.